Barbour’s KJV Study Bible has informed and inspired nearly 300,000 readers since its initial release. Now The KJV Study Bible is even better with a brand-new Reference Edition! Slightly oversized to include many new fantastic features, this exciting edition includes all the study helps you love in The KJV Study Bible: 6,500 study notes, individual book introductions, words of Christ in red, a dictionary/concordance, and full-colour maps. Plus the KJV Cross Reference Study Bible includes many new study helps, including:
- Center-Column Cross References: More than 25,000 entries point the reader to related passages throughout scripture.
- Character Profiles: Fascinating information illuminates 33 of the most important scriptural people spanning the breadth of God’s Word.
- Bible Background Articles: 28 full-page articles answer questions like “Who were the Hittites?” and “What happened between the Old and New Testaments?”
- Questions and Answers: 58 unique questions appear alongside interesting or confusing passages in scripture, giving context and answers that help readers grasp a fuller understanding of the Bible.
- Charts and Lists: 20 visual aids provide understanding in a new way.
- Messianic Prophecies: Dozens of promises of the coming Messiah and the fulfillment of these promises are clearly marked as a helpful study feature.
- Parallel Passages: Passages that appear more than once in the scriptures are highlighted as a great new study tool.